Would you like us to run a training event for you?
Saturday 17 July, 2021 12am
EXTOD are keen to provide training to any professional who supports people with Type 1 diabetes who exercise at what ever level. Professionals who work with people with Type 1 diabetes admit that they sometimes are unsure as to what advice to give on exercise and have requested training on this subject.
Currently we have three courses that we run;
- A one day face to face course.
- A two half day virtual course.
- A lunch time and evening course that consists of ten one hour sessions.
The content of these courses is similar to what would be learnt by attending one of our National EXTOD conferences but can be tailored to the people we are teaching. The courses are supported by videos and handouts and are CPD accredited.
We are also happy to work with you or other course / conference organisers to :
- put on a local or national conference on Type 1 and exercise
- run a local or national workshop on Type 1 and exercise
- attend a conference or local meeting to give a lecture on Type 1 and exercise
If you would like to discuss this further please email
- Rob Andrews on R.C.Andrews@exeter.ac.uk
- Parth Narendran on P.Narendran@bham.ac.uk